Welcome to the starting point of my custom Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo arcade project! I’ve broken down each phase into several sub-pages so you can take a look at only the areas that interest you. Since this project wasn’t much of a construction/restore project, most of the work outlined below is simply putting things ..
New Battery While I waited for the new capacitors to come in, I removed the battery and was happy to see that there was no leakage and therefore no damage to the board or traces in any way. The solder connections look a bit corroded, but they test perfectly and a little bit of new ..
Finding the right cabinet I immediately began my search with the typical sources (eBay and the KLOV Forums), but all I kept finding were either broken down hovels or ‘ok’ condition units where the seller thought they could get $1,000+. My range was anywhere from $300 to $700 although I would have bumped it up ..
I was writing up a post about my Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo custom arcade project and in the process, I was discussing the challenge of locating an all original on-battery version of the game. I didn’t want to litter that page with a bunch of information detailing the Capcom CPS-II system so instead, I’ll ..
BLOG domains are here at last. Not too long ago, ICANN approved a slew of applications for various generic top-level domains in an effort to open the domain landscape that has been plagued with cyber squatters and speculators ever since the internet really took off in the late 90s and early 2000s. In a process ..