Ledfrog.com is a fast-growing blog site created and maintained by me, Brandon Hann. At last count, my site receives over 7,000 actual users per month with over 9,000 pageviews. You can read all about how and why I started this site, but simply put, Ledfrog.com provides real content consisting of opinions, stories, news, reviews and more! I currently limit the amount of advertising I use on my site because I want to keep content as the main focus rather than clouding it with tons of images, banners, links, etc. However, bringing in some kind of revenue is important to keep a site like this alive!
Your ads can appear on just about every section of this site. I can tailor a plan for your ads to show on specific pages, categories, posts or the site as a whole. To better engage my visitors, ads can also be scheduled to appear (or not) at certain intervals. For example, if you want to run a Christmas-themed ad around the holidays, you can submit a festive version of your banner for use around the month of December, while your standard ad is shown the rest of the months. Ads can be scheduled for future use if you just want to secure a place on my site, but you’re not ready for your ad to go live.
Ledfrog.com is a dynamically changing website that contains a homepage full of the most recent articles, comments, posts, etc.; blog posts that provide topical information with functionality in the side bars and of course full-width pages such as the one you’re looking at now. See below for how ads are displayed on my site.
- 468 x 60 Banner – This small banner complements the top right of the homepage and must contain a graphical banner. At times, banners are rotated out between advertiser banners and Google AdSense, but this location will never display text-only ads. This ad space appears on ALL page types.
- 120 x 600 Banner – Much like the top right banner, this area simply provides a larger space. The main difference is that this space can display both graphical banners as well as text-only ads. This ad space appears on all page types EXCEPT full-width pages.
- 125 x 125 Banners – These banners are mixed in with actual page content and is highly visible to users browsing the blog posts. Banner placement can be purchased as individual units or as a group of any amount. This ad space appears ONLY on the homepage.
For more information about click through percentages and other statistical information regarding ad visibility, please contact me or fill out the form below.
Inline Text Links
Inline text links are rare on my site, but they do exist. In specific situations, I allow site owners to purchase keywords on any article on my site and have those keywords linked to a RELATED URL of their choice. I am very careful about which keywords and sites are allowed to purchase links and will not approve any that I feel don’t add value to Ledfrog.com and my visitors. Also, inline text links cannot be purchased for homepage or full-width pages. They are reserved exclusively for blog posts. Please understand that I also provide advertising through Kontera, which places double-underlined text ads on my content.
If you’re interested in purchasing an inline text ad, you may contact me directly and tell me what keyword(s) you would like to advertise with as well as what article the link should be on and I will respond with accurate web statistics. From there, we can discuss pricing.
Here are some advantages of inline text ads over regular advertising:
- Text ads appear within the content of an article
- The links do not appear any different than regular links
- Visitors will see your links while reading
- Increased exposure=increased click-through percentage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to text ads appearing as standard links, I do not allow any random link to be purchased. I strive to maintain the highest quality on my site and will continue this trend by only approving quality sites that add value to the information within my articles. I also will impose limits on per-post advertising in regards to the amount of links any one article may have. Pricing may increase should the demand of other advertisers increase.
Also, in keeping with ethical linking practices, ALL inline text links purchased on my site will carry the rel=”nofollow” attribute. This makes it fair for websites that I have willingly linked to because I found their content to be useful and related to my own. Please understand my position in this matter and do not contact me asking for a text link without the rel=”nofollow” attribute.
[contact-form-7 id="22016" title="Advertising Request"]